|Some bits of my art.|
|Some bits of my art.|
Cold feet, warm hands (Papyton floof fic)“METTATON!!! METTATON, WHERE ARE YOU?!”, Papyrus called out, walking through the winding hallways of the MTT Resort. It was almost time for his favorite sexy rectangle - his favorite non-bone person, he corrected - to perform for his first audience to include humans, and the robotic superstar was nowhere to be found. It was odd, Papyrus thought, because Mettaton had told him about twenty times that he was very excited, that he couldn’t wait to be on stage and dazzle monsters and humans alike… “METTA-”Cold feet, warm hands (Papyton floof fic) by Shade-Duelist
A sob startled him, and he looked inside the slightly ajar door to see his favorite star standing there, tears leaking over his gorgeous facial chassis and then falling down onto the ground.
“P-papyrus!!” Mettaton jumped, literally so, nearly hitting the lightbulb with his beautiful synthetic hair, turning away from the skeletal fighter. “O-oh… oh no, darling,
Get wasted (Papyton silliness and floof fic)“s-sooooo…” Papyrus wondered, in a moment of clarity in between rounds, how he’d ever allowed himself to go to one of Sans’ performances with Mettaton. It had been the first of a chain of bad decisions which had ended them there, at Grillby’s; Sans was holding a bottle of ketchup like it was the water of life, Mettaton held a delicate stemmed glass of refined oils that Grillby had very carefully poured for him, and he… had allowed the bartender to seduce him into drinking tomato vodka shots claiming it tasted just like spaghetti sauce. And every time he complained… Papyrus found himself downing another shot just to stave off his headache for an hour longer, knowing full well that he was only going to make the next morning worse. “…s-sooo… what’ssh it taste like? t-the oil, i means…”Get wasted (Papyton silliness and floof fic) by Shade-Duelist
“SANS, YOU WANNA KNOW HOW IT TASTES, DRINK IT YERS-S-SELF… D-DON’T M
Will you, won't you... (Papyton floof fic)The setting was perfect: Papyrus had finally gotten Sans out of the house for the entire evening - miss Toriel had been most obliging in allowing him to stay the night with her and Frisk - and he had a recipe for spaghetti that had been approved by Mettaton himself, which didn’t call for the tomatoes to be punched into submission or half the kitchen to be lit on fire. He’d thrown Sans’ dirty sock into his room, he’d spent two hours cleaning up the couch (he had no idea where the white spots came from, and he groaned angrily at the red spots, but the pink and the inky spots got him to blush vehemently), and he had then made the food before heading up into the shower, having set the plates of spaghetti in the oven to keep them warm…Will you, won't you... (Papyton floof fic) by Shade-Duelist
While he stood under the shower, he couldn’t help but feel giddy with excitement. Because not only was it his and his botfriend’s anniversary, but it was also… a night neither he nor Mettaton would e
Chapter 50 - the end
My darling sweet wonderful and amazing pervy Ellis waifuu - but that isn't the
An inspiration, a glorious woman, a fine TF2'er, an amazing writer, and with my kind of mind. Author of the unparalleled 'Sore Losers' (warning: contains Jarrod Dangerfeld) and drawer of the most amazing art
An amazing artist, both as a writer and drawing-wise. A constant inspiration and motivation for me, driving me to be better, try more, and never to be untrue to what I want to do. The art kind of speaks for itself, so go take a look! I can guarantee you'll be hooked - I know I was!
Sweet, wonderful, with talents in so many fields I cannot even enumerate all of them! She's amazing as a writer, unparallelled in GMod and SFM, and her drawings are just wonderful! Worth a look any day!
An absolute wizard with GMod. She is able to set an atmosphere so well that it transcends the picture and oozes out of the screen. And her drawings rock as well, simple and beautiful... All in all, her work is wonderful and her gallery certainly merits a visit!
Cosplayer, writer, maker of fine drawings, and allround artist extraordinaire, it seems every day I find out more there is to like about him. It is impossible to describe him in a few words, so I'm not even going to try, afraid as I am of not doing him justice. Go pay his gallery a visit and find out for yourself just how versatile an artist he is!
Artist of '(This Is) The Worst Idea You Ever Had' (or TWIYEH for short) and 'Sin Pararse' - their style is simple yet effective, their story is compelling and their characters are so easy to identify with. A wonderful webcomic artist with great talent and skill!
The artist behind the FF6 comic, an appreciator of chickens, cooking, and an allround wonderful artist, her gallery will surprise and entertain you, and you'll always get a smile on your face when you see her art, as the style is simply charming.
Writer of 'Snowbowl', which is just the greatest, most suspenseful and breathtaking Team Fortress 2 story you will ever read - you should actually stop reading here and go read it right away, no dawdling!
My name is Shade-Duelist. I am a Duelist for this extraordinary deity:
I am a woman of not many talents. I love to write - it's my life and joy! I do voice acting nowadays (Undertale, but I'm willing to try on other fandoms as well) and I'm dabbling in remixing again...
I love my watchers because let's face it, they're awesome in their own special ways, all of them. ...I am a wiseass, I have no humor and I am completely and utterly random.
Finished works: see my journal entry, up there...
Current Residence: Brasschaat, Belgium
Favourite genre of music: Happy Hardcore!
Favourite photographer: TonyCorey (beware: nude photography!)
Operating System: Windows 7
MP3 player of choice: My Acer Aspire ONE notebook
Wallpaper of choice: The commission I had kytri do.
Personal Quote: "Don't let your legs stop you... dance with your arms, dance with your heart!"
The old archive of fan fictions is at www.fanfiction.net/u/391031/Sh… and there's a new repository at archiveofourown.org/users/Shad…
All of my fanfiction greatness is also available on AO3: ShadeDuelist's repository - save for a few stories that are only accessible to those that back me on Patreon.
Situation on: 02/05/2016 - General update of progress (sin sin sin...)
Stories currently in progress:
- 'Undertaint: What was sown...' (fandom Undertale, length multichapter, progress -20%) - Soriel, Alphyne, (implicit) Papyton, AU, slight body horror, physical and mental hardships, gore, violence, demonic possession, torture, madness, floof
- '(Elysia)' (fandom Undertale, length short/10chap, progress -10%) - Soriel, Alphyne, Papyton, genocide run, alternate final boss, body horror, bereavement, mental issues, violence, power-hunger, (implied) possession, torture
- (rewrite) '(The Bound Reprise)' (fandom Lufia 2, length multichapter, progress -50%) - Dekar/Tia, (allusions to) Maxim/Tia and Dekar/Selan, depression, lovesickness, physical and mental hardships, possession, some gore, mostly floof
- 'Wild eyes' (fandom Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals) + 'Wicked grin' (fandom Lufia 2, length short/10chapter, progress -10%) - (allusions to) Maxim/Selan, Dekar/Tia, Guy/Jessy, physical and mental hardships, gore, power-hunger, madness and insanity, major character death
- 'Last Stop part 2' (fandom orig, length multichapter, progress -50%) - NaNoWriMo story 2015
- 'The high and the low of it' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter, progress -25%) - Engineer/Pyro, Engineer/Soldier, Medic/Heavy, Pyro/Scout, AU, pyromania, psychical problems, emotional distress, infidelity, gender issues, self-image issues, fetishism, ridiculous amounts of floof
- 'The Lychfield Phenomena' (fandom orig/HPLovecraft-inspired, length short/10chapter, progress -10%)
- 'Good Night, Irene' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter, progress -10%) - Engineer/OC, Engineer/Pyro (implied/inferenced), emotional distress, infidelity, depression, bad parenting, floof
-'Six Shining Stars' (fandom Undertale, length multichapter, progress -10%) - Sans/Toriel, Undyne/Alphys, (possibility of) Papyrus/Mettaton, AU, post-True Pacifist, mourning, worry, slight body horror, will have SO much floof, also will have slight NSFW
- 'From FB (fanboy) to BF (bonefriend)' (fandom Undertale, length short/10chapter, progress -10%) - Papyton, Alphyne, AU, post-Flawed!Pacifist, stardom, celebrity crush, unrequited love, alcohol (over)use, lewd language, (implied) gender issues, 75% floof and 25% dirty sin
Stories currently in the pipeline:
- (rewrite) 'Of Hard Hats and Baseball Bats' (fandom TF2, length multichapter) - Engineer/Scout, Spy/Sniper, Heavy/Medic, Pyro/Pyro, murder, torture, rape, psychological warfare
- '(Don't bother)' (fandom TF2, length multichapter) - Engineer/Pyro, (possibly) Engineer/Soldier, (possibly) Pyro/Demoman, split personality, gender issues, torture, psychological warfare, rape/dubious consent, bondage, pyromania, psychical problems, institutionalization, murder.
- '(The Long Road)' (fandom TF2, length multichapter) - Engineer/Pyro, Heavy/Pyro, Engineer/Spy, Medic/Demoman, infidelity and adultery, polyamory, psychological warfare
- 'We're going to need a bigger sleeping bag' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter) - Pyro/Pyro, Pyro/Scout, Scout/Scout, threesome, foursome, four-plus, voyeurism
- '(Gone Fishin')' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter) - Engineer/Soldier, reluctance
- 'Halves of a Whole' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter) - Engineer/Pyro, alcohol abuse, torture, psychological warfare
- '(Punkin)' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter) - Engineer/Pyro, Medic/Heavy, Medic/Sniper, psychical problems, torture, murder, psychological warfare
- '(...)' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter) - Engineer/Pyro, short floof
- 'Explosive' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter) - Demoman/Soldier, Pyro/Demoman, Engineer/Soldier, pyromania, reluctance, first time, emotional distress
- '(...)' (fandom TF2, length multichapter?) - Engineer/Pyro, prostitution, dubious consent, violence, misogyny, AU
- (rewrite) 'Dragounets' (fandom multi, length multichapter) - borderline depression, pyromania, psychological warfare
- '(A bitter grief)' (fandom orig, length multichapter) - depression, suicidal thoughts, emotional distress, polyamory, psychological issues, guilt, self-destructive behavior, no happy ending
Stories currently on hold/hiatus:
- 'Sinner's Fire' (fandom TF2, length multichapter, progress +/-75%) - Pyro/Pyro, Scout/Scout, (former) Pyro/Scout, Engineer/Soldier, (former) Scout/Spy, (former) Pyro/Medic, (former) Pyro/Demoman, (former) Pyro/Sniper, threesome, foursome, alcohol abuse, suicide, depression, sex addiction, pyromania
- (rewrite) 'Where there's smoke...' (fandom TF2, length multichapter, progress -10%) - Pyro/Spy, psychological warfare, murder, attempted murder
- 'Safety' (fandom L4D2, length multichapter, progress +75%)
- 'Mirror of Souls' (fandom SD3, length multichapter, progress +75%)
- '(Struck twice)' (fandom L4D2, length multichapter, progress -10%)
- 'Sweet nothing' (fandom L4D2, length multichapter, progress 0%)
- 'Seven hundred years later' (fandom WALL-E, length multichapter, progress -50%)
- 'Tales of magic and malice' (fandom NWN2, length multichapter, progress -50%)
- 'Dance of the curse' (fandom NWN2, length multichapter, progress -10%)
- 'The Strongest Love' (fandom Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals, length short/10chapter)
- 'Like a bolt of lightning' (fandom TF2, length multichapter) + spinoffs 'Bandaged'/'Caramel'/'Just once...'/'Heaven in your smile'/'You are standing...'/'Dantan's Inferno'/'Phase Three' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter)
- spinoffs of 'Sinner's Fire' & crossovers with 'Sore Losers' by trossidevil - aka trossiduelist stories: 'Evaluation Days'/'...--...'/'High Scores' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter)
- spinoffs of 'Of Hard Hats & Baseball Bats' & crossovers with 'Sore Losers' by trossidevil - aka more trossiduelist stories: 'Under Cover'/'The Gift of Giving' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter)
- spinoffs/crossovers with 'Sinner's Fire', 'Of Hard Hats & Baseball Bats' and 'Sore Losers' by trossidevil - aka even more trossiduelist stories: 'Party Time'/'High Scores' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter)
- spinoffs/crossovers of ALL my stories and of 'Sore Losers' by trossidevil - aka when do the trossiduelist stories end: 'Play Hard and Play Rough'/'Play for Keeps'/'Underrated X' (fandom TF2 (well kinda), length short/10chapter)
- TF2 shorts unrelated to a bigger story: 'Defeat'/'Tranquility'/'Dessert'/'For a long time'/'Meteor Showers'/'Fleeting Hunger, Lasting Appetite'/'Oh Zhanno, My Zhanno'/'By the Fire Light' (fandom TF2, length short/10chapter)
- Lufia shorts: 'Evening'/'Energy'/'Fairytale Romance'/'Swayed' (fandom Lufia, length short/10chapter)
- Undertale shorts: 'Besties'/That's what friends are for'/'The Noodle Incident'/'Going off script'/'Souls don't lie (even when they should for decency's sake)'/'First love'/'Perfect form and functionality' parts 1-2/'Pet the inner demon'/'Late night bloomer'/'Seeing the stars' (fandom Undertale, length short/10chapter)
- holiday-themed shorts: 'Moonlight Magic' (fandom TF2) + 'The best damn Easter'/'A tale of ghostly redemption'/'I don't believe in Christmas miracles' (fandom L4D2) + ''tis the season to be blushing' parts 1-2-3-3 1/2 (fandom Undertale)
- L4D2 short stories: 'Movie Makebelief'/'You make me so achy'/'Three-Player Game'/'Heatwave'/'Pulse'/'Falling, falling, fallen'/'Love can make you cruel'/'No excuses'/'What a way to start a vacation...'/'Happy birthday, Ellis'/'Heat'/'10 Easy Steps to Win the Heart of your Dreamgirl before you're shot by Survivors' (fandom L4D2, length short/10chapter)
- Avengers-inspired shorts: 'Unconventional' (fandom Marvel, length short/10chapter) + 'Meetings in Stark Tower' (fandom Marvel/L4D2, length short/10chapter)
- Doctor Who-inspired shorts: 'Ravaged' (fandom Dr Who, length short/10chapter)
- Supernatural-inspired shorts: 'I ask but this of you'/'Understanding' (fandom SPN, length short/10chapter)
- 'As the nights pass' (fandom NWN2, length multichapter)
- 'All's Fair in Love and War' (fandom NWN2, length multichapter)
- 'To be loved and To love in return' (fandom FF6, length multichapter)
- (unposted) 'How the world fares' (fandom SSBB, length short/10chapter)
- 'Things you do not wish to...' (fandom AlphaCentauri, length multichapter)
- (unposted) 'Yoshi's Story' (fandom Yoshi, length short/10chapter)
- (unposted) '(The Edge of Sanity)' (fandom Eternal Darkness, length multichapter)
- (unposted) 'Always an adventure' (fandom Dr Who, length short/10chapter)